Monday, April 9, 2012

::beautiful::


we are so thankful for the time we spent at the beach last week with my family.

it was absolutely perfect and was so refreshing to be with my parents and siblings.

we spent most of our days outside on the beach or by the pool and spent our evenings eating delicious food prepared by my dad. we celebrated four birthdays and had an Easter celebration, as well.  the kids loved being side by side and it made my heart so full to see lily and finn with their precious cousins.

 it made me long for my family so much it hurts and i only wish we'd had more time together.

thank you, mom and dad, for an amazing week!!

















 ryan and i were able to take a ferry trip over to daufuskie for an afternoon to visit matt and ashley.  ryan proposed to me on this very beach and it was a dream come true to be back again.  oh how i love this island!!!




and for the CAWDS--
(because i just can't get enough)...

No comments: